LNH20: More Things! And Stuff!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 02:37:12 PST 2011

First off, I'd like to thank Adrian for the excellent work he's been doing
on the LNH Wiki, with particular attention to all the Teenfactor stuff he's
filled in.  This is great page-writing, folks, funny and informative at the
same time.

Speaking of the LNH Wiki, I've been crafting a lot of LNH20 pages!  Things
are no-way totally filled in yet, but here's a sampling of what's done so
far:

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/LNH20
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Fearless_Leader_%28LNH20%29
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Kindle
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/January_Frost
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/History_of_Earth-20

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, also, I think I inadvertently caused my
little sister to create an LNH20 character.