LNH20/Meta: LNH20 Promotion stuff!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 13 18:42:44 PST 2011

On 12/13/2011 4:30 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Okay, I brought back the LNH Webcomic for at least one episode to help
> promote the new LNH20 Imprint.
>
> (Oh and for those boycotting LNH Webcomic, you can go back to reading it
> since the last writer involved was executed for some reason and I'm back
> to writing it.)
>
> Here's the link...
>
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/arspitzer/lnhwebcomic/series.php?view=archive&chapter=50552
>

> Arthur "They always bring me back..." Spitzer

I'm having trouble keeping up with the wave of new LNH stories, but the
web comic jumped right out at me.  Its artwork is an inspiration to all
writer-artists to concentrate on a strong story.  And I found the back
issues, so I can see the art quality has remained constant all these years!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.