ASH: ASH Wednesday: Conclave Arise!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:53:59 PDT 2011

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 01:08:30 +0000 (UTC), Tony wrote:

> The next installment of ASH Wednesday is the CSV Omnibus: Conclave Arise!
> I have a guest blogger, our own Wil Alambre, who talks about supervillains.

One of the great things about the CSV is that it acknowledges that
world-conquering, if you're really serious about it, is *politics*.
Triton's not just a supervillain, he's the leader of a nation-state, with
all that implies. (Well, he *was*, anyway, but the current status quo is
even more interesting.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, best vest.