LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #41

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:57:17 PDT 2011

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 17:57:39 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:

> On Apr 5, 6:03 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 03:20:01 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:
>>> I vote for Lagneto's Brotherhood to be based in LAN Francis.com. ;)
>>
>> Ahhhh, yes - play off X-Men status quo.
>
> Actually, I was thinking more of the classic Daredevil/Black Widow
> team than current X-Men, but either way... ;)

Ah, that does make sense.  ...I'm not even sure what the current X-status
is, anyway.  There was Utopia, and then...

> Glad someone thought so.  I don't honestly remember where I was
> planning on taking that sub-plot, either.  I remember Lagneto getting
> it into his head to eliminate the competition; so much so that *that*
> particular Brotherhood was perceived - in the press, at least - as
> net.heroes.

Sort of a Man Who Shot Liberty Valance scenario, then.

> Come to think of it, I might have been influenced, at least
> subconsciously, by the original Thunderbolts - before they had to act
> like heroes in front of their new recruit as well as the public.

Oooooh.  Always a good thing to be influenced by. (Fabian Nicieza is
underrated!)

>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, refresh daemon~
>
> Ah, the smell of brimstone and burning AOL disks. ;)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, double, double, toil and trouble~