REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #74 - February 2010 [spoilers]

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at eyrie.org
Wed Mar 31 17:26:06 PDT 2010

In article <hp0j69$ah5$1 at usenet-its.stanford.edu>,
Saxon Brenton  <saxonbrenton at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Well, you get get the super intelligent hamsters to help.  They're already
>know for writing fanfics of... dubious historical accuracy.  And as Lady
>Lawful's paramour I'm sure they'll look favourably on casting him as an
>action hero.
>
>(Unless of course, they're currently shipping Lady Lawful with someone else.
>In which case you'll get hamster-written Doctor Developer hatefic.)

     In the "no, I'm not making this up, but it sounds like something I might
have" category...you know those Zhu Zhu Hamster toys that were the "step on a
kid to get the last one" toy of Christmas 2009?  This summer they're getting
battle arenas and mecha armor accessories as part of a "Kung Zhu" hamster
duel thing (mostly martial arts stuff, but some "Special Forces" shells seen
here: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MPA88301A).

     Dave Van Domelen, notes that even the mecha suited ones have "nurture
mode".  Ooookay.