PRECOGS/PINCITY: Someone's Back

rickhindle rickhindle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:33:32 PST 2010

Yeah, it's been 11 months, and I still haven't finished the cliffhanger
from "Thunderclap" #16.  Odds are, it's probably never going to happen.
But, sometime around January 1, I'll be re-introducing Mordecai in his own
series.

Let's call "Mordecai": Doctor Who in Spandex.

So come, find out what happens in the Slipspace (a whole lot of nothing),
how a man can get around so fast with just a snap of his fingers
(psychotropic drugs), and can a time/dimension/world-hopping hero get by
without a buxom sidekick (probably not).

-Rick Hindle
back from his 11th(?) sabbatical from writing on RACC