REVIEW/LNH: The Tribulations of Kid Review #2

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 18:24:53 PST 2009

Thanks for the review, Kid Review!

The "uterus of fire" thing was a continuation/culmination of the
explosion=sex metaphor, and meant to be a little tongue-in-cheek.  Not
campy, mind you-- just kind of silly on its face.  But it is the sort
of thing that irritates Mrs. Russell when she proofreads these things,
and so there might not be too much of that in the future. :-)

On Nov 27, 6:39 pm, dvan... at eyrie.org (Dave Van Domelen) wrote:
>      Poooooonchkeeeeeeey....
>
>      Dave Van Domelen, never actually had the guts to try one, on the grounds
> that he might like them too much for his own good.

I once ate six in one day.  Not a good idea.

==Tom, heard it pronounced both "punchkey" (hence the pun in JC#18)
and "poonchkey".