META: Posting problems should be fixed

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:25:15 PST 2009

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:01:12 +0000 (UTC), Russ Allbery wrote:

> Andrew Perron just let me know today that posting wasn't working.  Looks
> like an upgrade of Perl on the system handling incoming posts caused it to
> lose track of the location of its libraries.  It should be fixed now.

Yay!

Also, this teaches us a lesson: If one notices a problem that hasn't been
fixed for a while, don't assume that someone else has already noticed.  I
totally could've sent Eagle a message the day before yesterday, but I
figured someone had told him and he was working on it.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, whew.