[LNH/RACCies/TEB] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies – Trade Ethetherback (1/2)

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:35:08 PST 2009

[LNH/RACCies/TEB] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies – Trade Ethetherback (1/2)

     This is the trade etherback edition of the first of the 'Just
Imagine...' chaotic add-on cascades, collecting the twenty-three parts of
the _Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies!_ story from early 2005.  As of
the time of posting there are four in this series:
     * Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! [2005]
     * Just Imagine Saxon Brenton Presents the RACCies... Again! [2006]
     * Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's RACCies on a Plane Filled with
            Killer Ninja Gorillas! [2007]
     * Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of
            the RACCies! [2009]
     Of these only the first had a story that was actually finished.
Most chaotic add-on cascades simply stop.  Nevertheless, there are plot
threads that carry through (chaotically, naturally) into the later stories.

Part 1                         Part 2
   #1   - Andrew Perron             #16   - Jamie Rosen
   #2   - Jamie Rosen               #17   - Arthur Spitzer
   #3   - Saxon Brenton             #18   - Andrew Perron
   #4   - Andrew Perron             #19   - Martin Phipps
   #5   - Martin Phipps             #20   - Jamie Rosen
   #6   - Jamie Rosen               #21   - Martin Phipps
   #7   - Jesse Willey              #22   - Saxon Brenton
   #8   - Andrew Perron             #23   - Martin Phipps
   #9   - Martin Phipps          Epilogue – Martin Phipps
  #10   - Jamie Rosen
  #11   - Saxon Brenton
  #12   - Martin Phipps
  #14   - Jamie Rosen