REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #69 - September 2009 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:24:54 PST 2009

On Sat 31 Oct 2009 Andrew Perron replied:
> On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 Saxon Brenton wrote:
>> Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron In The Return Of
>> The RACCies! #3 [LNH][RACCies]
>
> Aw, man, I was hoping you'd review this one.

Oh, I think I can go better than that.  Like... POSTING PART 4!

-----
Saxon Brenton   University of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
     saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex
world of jet-powered apes and time-travel." - Superman, JLA Classified #3