CONTEST: High Concept # 2

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jul 21 06:01:48 PDT 2009

On Jul 20, 2:28 pm, dvan... at eyrie.org (Dave Van Domelen) wrote:
>      Heh, and I already see one obvious way to merge Saxon's and Andy's
> ideas.  Of course, I need to dedicate the next few weeks to getting ASH #100
> done, so I may not be able to participate this time.  :/
>
>      Dave Van Domelen, was kinda hoping to win #1 so he could sit out #2
> without guilt.

I was hoping for that win too, so I could commission a story.  But
when other people give me story ideas, that's a prize too.  8{D>

As it happens, I think I wrote this story last month in my spare
time.  It's already on my web site.  But before I submit it, I ought
to make sure everyone recognizes my plot elements.  8{o>