[META] Coincidence?

Andrew Burton tuglyraisin at aol.com
Mon May 12 12:29:51 PDT 2008

> Do you ever get the feeling somebody might be out there reading your
> posts and not telling you?

I think of it as kharmic backlash.  I named Doctor Developer by mixing
two characters's names from the "Stargate" franchise into one: Ben
Browder's character Cameron Mitchell and David Hewlett's character
Rodney McKay.  That's where the name Cameron McKay comes from.

Cut to the fourth season finale of "Stargate Atlantis," toward the
beginning of one of the flashbacks, we learn that Dr. Keller (a
character I despise) has the first name of Jennifer.  Later on in the
episode, she married Rodney McKay, effectively making her Jennifer
McKay...the same as Lady Lawful.  It's a disturbing feeling, but turn
about is fair play.

On the other hand, it's kind of fun knowing you're on the same
wavelength as your favorite writers.  It's fun to look at
Chloroformaster in the third volume of "Empowered," and know that Adam
Warren thinks kinky, fetish-driven villains are funny too. :)

--
Andrew Burton
tuglyraisin at aol.com
http://utilitarian.us - A Guide to Esoteric Technology in Paragon City