[AC] New Release: A2 #52 - Saraphim Wing: Doomsday Clock

Jason Kenney jasonkenney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:49:22 PST 2008

Artifice Comics - http://artificecomics.com/

She lives!

New (that's right, NEW) from Artifice Comics:

Anthology2 #52 - Serapham Wing: Doomsday Clock
By Ashley Corgan

***

The pressure of millions of gallons of water crushing against
Schezerade's control cabin was resounded by warning lights flaring to
life, sparks pelting her hot skin, and ozone pervading her nostrils.

Her mind panicked, reeling with apocalyptic flashes.

I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA DIE!

Cramps wracked her insides as a defiant roar of adrenaline cut a
burning trail through her arteries and veins.

I'm gonna die... and I'm gonna take this bastard with me.

She jammed a neural remote into the small cavity at the base of her
skull before triggering the EVS of her skinsuit. Her entire form
quickly enveloped by a nigh impervious nano-weave.

Helrot pumped one of his armor's mechanized, ebony fists into the air.
"I'M THE MOTHERF***IN' MAN!!"

***

And so much more to come.  Just you wait!

Artifice Comics - http://artificecomics.com/