META: (verging off-topic) Re: LNH/Meta: Lalo's Archive

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:16:56 PDT 2007

Also spracht Martin (Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:05:21 +0000):
> Yeah, Tarq is right: the search feature isn't working now, even though
> it was working when I tried it the first time.

Index corruption... fixed it.

> Say, Lalo, did you know that in Chinese "Portugual" is "Putaoya" which
> in Chinese characters is read as "grape tooth"?  I was wondering if that
> had anything to do with the name "hysterical raisins".

I originally registered this domain for my "technical blog", and one of
my main points of ranting is that we stick to a lot of technologies and
choices only for "hysterical raisins".

Then I lost my older domain, and started using this for everything.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/