META: RACC through the years -- general overview

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:43:18 PDT 2007

Also spracht Arthur Spitzer (Tue, 02 Oct 2007 01:22:30 +0000):
> Still, 10 years ago the average age of a poster was probably in the
> early 20s.... now it's probably in the early 30s....
>
> Will it be in the early 40s ten years from now?
>
> Arthur "When is it to old to RACC and Roll?" Spitzer

I guess you posted the question and the answer.  It's too old when you're
in the late 20s and it all sounds very silly.  Then you get to the early
30s and realise it's healthy for grownups to be silly now and then ;-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/