LNH: LNH Comics Presents #400: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 365

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 20:26:27 PDT 2007

> > > Maybe not, but Lois Lane was one dumb broad and that's a fact.
>
> /salute

Or, rather, Superman was one smart guy.  The Pre-Crisis Lois more-or-
less _knew_ that Clark was Superman, and often after he's managed to
explain things away she gets a little thought bubble along the lines
of, "I know I'll get him next time!"  She was just trying to get proof
of it, and Superman kept finding ways-- without out-and-out lying-- to
discredit that proof.

There are a lot of things one can say about the Pre-Crisis Lois, and
her attempts to basically black-mail Superman into marrying her.  But
I've always found her a delightful character-- clever, likable, and
determined-- and I think the Weisenger Superman comics are the best
Superman comics ever written.  It's a wonderful little romantic comedy
and it created a pleasing tension-- a tension that disappeared Post-
Crisis.

==Tom