LNH: Stat/S.H.E.E.T. (Issue #-1)

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 21:44:19 PDT 2007

A new story, a new series, a... a new writer?

Hurrah!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Generally, I'd ask where you heard of us, et cetera, but I think I've
seen you on Dvandom's blog, which answers that question. :- )

I don't have much to say about this story as of yet-- I want to see if
Silliac Pentium's life as the Stat-Taking Kid is just a dream, or if
the dream was a reflection of his secret life, or a premonition of a
life to come, or what have you.  But I will say that a statistically-
minded net.hero is a very amusing concept, and since this is the first
(negative first?) issue of a series, I assume we'll be seeing more of
it somewhere along the line.

And I think I speak for us all when I say I hope we'll be reading
Andrew Burton stories for a long, long time.

Thanks for writing!  Long live the LNH and RACC!

==Tom