RACCIES/LNH/LNHY/NTB/*WhatEVER*: Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's RACCies on a Plane Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas! #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 19 17:00:14 PST 2007

saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au wrote:

> RACCIES/LNH/LNHY/NTB/*WhatEVER*: Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's
> RACCies on a Plane Filled with Killer Ninja Gorillas! #3
>
> 'Some Of Our Killer Ninja Gorillas Are Missing!'
> by Saxon Brenton

>        --===####===--
>
>      Outside, Radish the Valentine's Day Miracle Beaver was doing
> what she did best, and what she did best wasn't pretty. Radish was
> ably assisted by a Guy In A Trenchcoat Fighting Ninjas and Samuel L.
> Jackson (who for his part was tempting fate by his continued
> insistence of using Acraphobe rated dialogue in a non-Acraphobe
> rated story).

Heh.  Actually, I did think about adding an Acraphobe tag, but I figured
there were already too many tags.  I think in the RACC FAQ though it says
that anything with an NTB tag is implied Acraphobe.

But I'll be sure to cover all this in my next story entitled, 'Who stole
Samuel L. Jackson's vowels?'

>      Bluetooth (nee, Never-Gets-Credit-for-His-Dialogue Lad) created
> by Jamie Rosen back in _Just Imagine... Saxon Brenton's RACCies!_ #14.
>      Deuce Cordova created by Martin Phipps.
>      The Guy In A Trenchcoat Fighting Ninjas, the Killer Ninja
> Gorillas and Radish the Valentine's Day Miracle Beaver created by
> Arthur Spitzer.

I think I created Never-Gets-Credit-for-His-Dialogue Lad in some sarcastic
reply.  Jamie did turn him into Bluetooth.

Arthur "C*ns*r*d " Spitzer