LNH: Drabble Girl: Drabble #28

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Wed Jan 3 22:05:17 PST 2007

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Drabble #28: The Plan!

Drabble Girl and Doctor Stomper arrived back at the LNH to find it in
total chaos. Heroes were dispatched to help medical teams around the
world, and several members were proposing large-scale offensives that
would likely destroy themselves as well, but as yet no-one had a real
plan.

"I have a plan!" Doctor Stomper announced. This failed to cease the
maddening crowd, but Ultimate Ninja appeared by his side.

"What is it?"

"The power of this creature is the range of the English language."

"We need to destroy the English language??"

--
Jamas Enright
Blog: http://jamasenright.blogspot.com