Superfreaks/ACRA: Silver Age Superfreaks #4

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Wed Feb 28 00:42:01 PST 2007

Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>                 Silver Age Superfreaks #1-4

I'm just letting you know that I read all four on Saturday or Sunday
(days do seem to fudge together so) and that I enjoyed them immensely.
I don't have time to do a proper review-ish type thing, or go through
and highlight the bits I like best right now, but I felt bad enough
not having written anything that I had to drop just a quick line, even
if it's nothing more than another meaningless add-on to the internet.
I hope to write something a bit more useful by this weekend, but no
promises. :-(

~Mitchell.