LNH/Meta: Infinite Leadership Crisis calendar to date

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:56:16 PDT 2007

I thought it would be a good idea to write down a summary of who
disappeared and when in the ILC issues posted.  Unless otherwise
noted, the disappearance happened in the ILC issue with the same
number.  Beware, the list may contain spoilers.

  0th - Ultimate Ninja (goes on vacation)
  1st - Fearless Leader
  2nd - Irony Man
  3rd - Catalyst Lass
  4th - Captain Continuity (that's also when they began the lottery)
  5th - Cheesecake Eater Lad
  6th - Limp-Aspargus Lad
  7th - Suddenly Exploding Boy, Faq Boy
  8th - Self-Righteous Preacher (& first appearance of Mother Time)
  9th - You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad
 10th - Drabble Girl, Writer's Block Woman
 11th - Politically Correct Person
 12th - Captain Cleanup
 13th - Doctor Stomper
 14th - Master Blaster
 15th - Sister State-the-Obvious
 16th - Super Apathy Lad
 17th - Frat Boy
 18th - Ordinary Lady
 19th - Adamant-Authority-On-Everything
 20th - Linguist Lass
 21st - Occultism Kid
 22nd - Special Bonding Boy
 23rd - Easily-Discovered Man Lite
 24th - PR Kid
 25th - Figment Lad, Sarcastic Lad
 26th - Mouse
 27th - Bad Timing Boy
 28th - Footnote Girl, Tiddles
 29th - California Kid
 30th - J. Random Kiwi
 56th - Weirdness Magnet
 58th - Harris the Kiwi (mentioned in 58.5#3)
 57th - Onion Lad (mentioned in 58.5#3)
 62nd - The Forgetting One (stated in #63)
 63rd - Cynical Lass
 86th - Deja Dude
115th - Innovative-Offense Boy (58.5#9)
365th - Incredibly Stupid Man
462nd - The Kiwi Council (stated in #463)
        (it's also stated that Kid Kiwi was "lost" before this day)
463rd - Bandwagon Chick
464th - Kid Recap (stated in #465)
465th - Cannon Fodder

best,