LNH: Drabble Girl: Drabble #9

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Fri Nov 17 23:04:51 PST 2006

Drabble Girl in 52 Drabbles!
Drabble #9: Drabble Girl Strikes Back!

Setting her word gun to delete mode, Drabble Girl quickly created some
space around her. However, this also drew the attention of the
Wordinator to her.

Frog pedestrian WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE comma LITTLE GIRL question mark
cereal quagmire

"I am here on behalf of the dimension that you just attacked. Please
stop!"

Where elephant I EXPAND IN ALL DIRECTIONS comma YOUR DIMENSION IS
IRRELEVANT exclamation mark quarrel tarp

"But we live there!" Drabble Girl found it quite disconcerting talking
to this being.

Hippopotamus nearly I SHALL CRUSH

--
Jamas Enright
"Answers answered and questions questioned."

"If a great state has decided by law that twice two is five, it would be
foolish to allow mathematicians to testify." - Comment during the Scopes
Monkey Trial.