[LNH/Acra] Killfile Wars #2

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 09:02:49 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:

> > "What?" Whiner Looser Destiny Woman gasped.
>
> -- there is no Whiner Looser Destiny Woman, unless you've created her.
> Now, there is a character, created by wReam, named
> All-Knowing-Last-Chance-Whiner-Destiny Woman.

Whiner Looser Destiny Woman might be
All-Knowing-Last-Chance-Whiner-Destiny Woman's cousin or sister or
whatever.  I'm going to assume that the "Looser" part is not a spelling
mistake in which case Whiner Looser Destiny Woman would be like a cross
between All-Knowing-Last-Chance-Whiner-Destiny Woman and Sleeps With
Anything Alive Lass.  Some typical WLDW dialogue could be:

"Why didn't you call?"
"What about _my_ needs?"
"You're just using me for sex, aren't you?"

and stuff like that. :)

Martin

PS: In case you didn't get it, she's like AKLCWDW... but looser. :)