LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes wikipedia stuff...

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 08:28:21 PDT 2006

martinphip... at yahoo.com wrote:
> Cheesecake Eater Lad originally being married was retconned by wReam:
> originally it was his wife who made the cheesecakes and his power was
> to fart; wReam decided that Cheesecake Eater Lad's power was to make
> his own cheesecakes.

I don't remember him having the power to fart; I didn't know that wReam
retconned the marriage away, or that, in fact, the wife appeared after
the original LNH thread/origin story.  Was there an in-story reason for
the retcon, like some artifact, or was it just a, well, he wasn't
married after all, that story was wrong type retcon?

> Martin

I might just keep the origin as is anyway-- in the story, CEL has lost
his memory and recaps his origin as he regains his memory/personality,
and so maybe he might remember the marriage...?

--Tom