[REPOST/LNH] Saviours of the Net #5: 'Spotlight On: Gothic Gorilla'

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 17:28:20 PDT 2006

As tempting as it was to fix all those spelling errors like 'saviour'
I left them in.  Also I found a logo that I was working on years ago.
Enjoy!

                              T H E
   /////////                                        /////////
   \\\                                              \\\
    \\\                                              \\\
     \\\\\\\\\                                        \\\\\\\\
           /// ///\\ \\\   || ||  ///\\\ \\\\\\\           ///

                           O F  T H E

LNH: Saviours of the Net #5