[RACCies] Just Imagine Saxon Brenton's RACCies! #1

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 17:03:20 PST 2005

Martin Phipps wrote:
>PS: I prefer to think that this story is in continuity and the
>Cauliflower story is out of continuity because the Cauliflower story is
>a self contained holiday story and this is a cascade that may go on for
>some time.

Well, the Cauliflower miniseries is "in continuity" if for no other
reason than because someone else wrote a story involving some stuff that
appeared in it (the story hasn't posted yet).

As far as Manga Man goes, it doesn't really matter.  As Andrew said, it
was just a rumor.  I wasn't really planning on following up on that
throw away line anyways.

Anyways, it looks like Saxon has managed to find some order in chaos so
it's all a moot point.

Arthur "Maybe he's the Pre-Mutton Mania Manga Man" Spitzer