LNHY/ACRA: The Daily Super Paragraph #2

Arspitzer arspitzer at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 17:46:30 PDT 2004

<<Warning:  You might be endangering your soul to eternal damnation in
hellfire if you read this series.  Just thought you should know that.>>

                     The Daily Super Paragraph #2

LAST TIME:  God stole Chris Gumprich's idea for a series where each
issue is only a paragraph long and then retconned Chris out of existence
to hide his crime.  And then he created a bunch of stuff.  And now....

                      'Born to be a character'

God needed to create a character fast.  Or else the readers would start
to lose interest in a series consisting of God staring at a bunch of
vending machines and nothing else.  But what kind of character?  It
would have to be a great character.  A character that would stand the
test of time.  A character that the readers would care about.  And then
he thought of the perfect character.  Using his god hands, he picked up
a chunk of clay off the ground and began molding it.  He blasted it with
his God vision and then gave it some God CPR.  It was alive.  And the
character looked up at God and said, "Whoah!  That must have been some
party last night.  I can't even remember my name!  Or pretty much
anything else!"  And God shook his head while smiling,  "No foolish
character.  You can't remember you're name because you have no name.  I
just now created you.  But you're right.  You do need a name.  And
your name shall be, 'Gotta-Luv-Me Lad'.  And your super power will
be the ability to make readers care about you even though you're a one
dimensional cipher."  And God decided that that was enough writing for
this issue.  But what would God write about next issue?  Would there be
a next issues?  Or had God already run out of ideas?

TOMORROW:  God gets another idea for a story!

Author's Note:  Going for the Rabbit Breeder's Cup Award!

Arthur "This is harder than it looks" Spitzer