[ietf-nntp] Draft 21

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Thu Mar 4 03:32:54 PST 2004

Russ Allbery said:
> I'd like to spend the rest of this week talking through the issues that
> I'm (finally) now just responding to and would like to issue a final two
> week last call in the working group starting Monday, with the expectation
> that we're going directly into the IETF-wide last call after that.
>
> Clive, does this work for you?

Just about.

If we can resolve stuff today and tomorrow, I'll issue draft 21 over the
weekend. That makes WG last call on the 8th, and IETF Last Call on the
22nd. I'll be on holiday - and thus off-net - from 12:00 UTC on Friday 26th
March until start of business on Monday 5th April.

I've just put up a pre-2 document; this has some "OUTSTANDING ISSUE" flags.
<http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/draft21.pre-2.txt>
<http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/draft21.pre-2.html>
I'm not going to do change flags, but there are changes in:
* Status (moved to RFC 3667 text).
* 5.3.2 and 5.3.3.
* 6 intro and 7.6.1.3.
* 7.6.2.2 and 7.6.5.2.
* 8.4.
* 8.4.1.
* 8.5.1.3 (spelling only).
* 8.5.2.2 and 8.5.2.3.
* 8.6, 8.6.1.2, 8.6.2.*.
* 9.1 and 9.3.
* D.3.
* General boilerplate stuff at the end (RFC 3667 again).

Internet Expert     | Home:  <clive at davros.org>  | *** NOTE CHANGE ***
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Thus plc            |                            | Mobile: +44 7973 377646