ietf-nntp HTML->TXT translation of voting document for the HTML impared

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Wed Dec 12 02:06:52 PST 2001

Am I supposed to reply to this or send it to the address that I have
extracted from the body of another email with a different subject line ?
For safety I've done both.

clive at demon.net

> Do you want to be added to the WG mailing list?  YES NO (circle one)

N/A

> 2. Streaming in the base NNTP specification.
[...]
> AGREE             DISAGREE

AGREE

> 3. Streaming part 2. If there is agreement on adding the steaming above, then
> some command descriptions should be modified to indicate that they are “not
> streamable.” For each of the following indicate if you agree or disagree if
> they should be “not streamable”.
>
> LIST EXTENSIONS      AGREE                               DISAGREE

DISAGREE

> QUIT                 AGREE                               DISAGREE

ABSTAIN

> MODE READER          AGREE                               DISAGREE

AGREE

> POST                 AGREE                               DISAGREE

DISAGREE

--
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <clive at demon.net>   | Tel:  +44 20 8371 1138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <clive at davros.org>  | Fax:  +44 20 8371 4037