ietf-nntp newsgroup name case-sensitive?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Wed Jan 1 11:26:15 PST 1997

> I guess this brings up a point I have been wondering about.  Will this
> group, upon completion of the 977bis and BCP documents be allowed to
> progress to the 1036 document?  Or is this just premature thinking at the
> moment?

My take from the last IETF is that there are a number of possibilities.
However, I believe ths ADs want to see progress with the defined charter before
moving on to other work. That does not mean that folks (on a individual basis)
can't put drafts together and have them put in the ID bucket.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.