Additional mailing list?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Tue Jul 16 07:10:23 PDT 1996

Jonathan really did write this time:
> No. It is not an inn-discuss list which should be created, rather it
> is a forum for the discussion of new technology. Besides test messages
> one of the first posts here was from someone who wanted to discuss a
> Search command. There a number of people who do not want to wait until
> this draft is finalized before discussing these. Perhaps you could set
> up an additional list (nntp-extensions?), if you are opposed to discussing
> new technology here.

Okey. I have no problem with new technology discussions just not on the
ietf-nntp list (at this time). To that end, I have set up the
nntp-extensions list here. To subscribe, send a "subscribe" message to
nntp-extensions-request at academ.com. Archives of this list are available
at this URL:
	http://www.academ.com/academ/nntp/extensions/index.html

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.